1. Compliance with Laws and Regulations
2. Purposes of Use, Etc., of Personal Information
We use personal information for the following purposes. Except when permitted by law or when the individual concerned consents, we will not use personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the following purposes.
(1) To perform various law-related services and to make contact as necessary in connection therewith
(2) To send greeting cards, New Year’s cards, etc., and to provide information on our seminars, books, etc.
(3) In addition to the preceding two items, to handle the business and administrative work performed by our attorneys, etc., pursuant to the Lawyers Act and other laws and ordinances
(4) Other matters incidental to the above purposes of use
3. Proper Acquisition of Personal Information
We will acquire personal information in an appropriate manner, and to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes of use.
4. Management of Personal Information
In order to prevent disclosure, loss, damage, or unauthorized access to personal information, we supervise attorneys and administrative staff with respect to the secure management of personal information, and take necessary measures such as ensuring security by controlling access to information systems and appropriately managing personal information.
5. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Except as permitted by law, we will not provide personal information to third parties without the advance consent of the individual concerned.
6. Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, Etc., of Personal Information
If in accordance with laws and regulations you would like to request the disclosure, correction, supplementation, deletion, or discontinuance of use of personal data in our possession, please inquire via the point of contact listed below. We will respond, to the extent that is reasonable, in accordance with laws and regulations.
7. Contact for Inquiries